"though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." Psalm 37:24

Monday, September 13, 2010

Manic Monday (now hum the tune)

With "encouragement" from my dear friend, Ms. Lissa, I will try to put to use the remaining part of my brain capacity for the day w/ a fairly mundane post. To be honest, I'm pooped! Little Miss Priss decided to get in bed w/ me last night, and she likes to sleep side ways & poke you w/ her little bitty toes! Add that to the fact that it's a Monday, and you can begin to imagine why I'm exhausted!! Why, you may ask, am I still awake? Because exhaustion doesn't always equal sleepy, and I have a handful of amazingly dedicated readers that I couldn't let down. (My sarcasm tends to increase w/ each yawn!)

We were notified, today, that my oldest has made a select soccer team - in addition to the regular season rec. team that he is on. I'm so proud of him!! However,... you other mommies know what that means - more running! My taxi service is fairly maxed out as it is, and now we're going to add in another extra curricular activity! Practice tonight for select team, game tomorrow night for rec. team, church on Wed. night, and so on! You get the picture!! 

So, if all I get blogged this week is our meals, please bare w/ me!

Breakfast: Chex, Rice Dream, orange juice
Lunchbox: rolled up deli ham, gluten free pretzels, pear slices, & water
Snack: Enjoy Life Cocoa Loco bar, Juicy Juice
Dinner: Taco Salad (see post titled "Today's Menu) YUMMY!!

Comic Relief for the Day: Miss Priss told me that she was the "Calender Girl" at preschool today!! I really hope she aspires for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment