"though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." Psalm 37:24

Thursday, September 16, 2010

In a Dive...

Remember when I referred to our life w/ Asperger's as a roller coaster ride? Well, we're in a dive at the moment! That's why I haven't been posting regularly this week. By the time I get the kids to sleep, there is not a drop of brain function left for blogging. However, I'm going to try to push through for a bit tonight!

I'm not certain what has sent JG on this downward spiral this week. I can't put my finger on any one thing, but he's definitely not doing well. School has been a struggle this week (more so than usual), he's been angry & spiteful, and really loud. It occurred to me tonight during homework time that this "noise making" could be a new tic. All I know for sure is that I'm freaking exhausted from it all & can't wait for Hubby to get home tomorrow!! 

Here's a catch up on the menus:

Wednesday
Breakfast - EnviroKidz Gorilla Munch, Rice Dream, & o.j.
Lunchbox - leftover grilled sausage (Aidell's), carrots, & watermelon
Snack - flourless peanut butter cookies & La Croix "Lemon"
Dinner - pulled pork, potato salad, coleslaw, & baked beans


Thursday
Breakfast - EnviroKidz Panda Puffs, Rice Dream, & o.j.
Lunchbox - leftover grilled sausage, carrots, & plum
Snack - peanut butter cookies & La Croix "Lemon"
Dinner - slow cooker pinto beans over rice

Strange Quote of the Day: Me to Miss Priss, "Please pick up Squidward's head"; referring to a broken board game piece. (These are the kinds of quotes that, as a mommy, you catch yourself saying out loud & realize how odd they sound!!)
For example, "He knows how to throw chickens!" This was once spoken by me to B regarding JG's ability to "throw chickens" on Zelda (& B's occasional inability to mind his own business).




No comments:

Post a Comment